WELCOME TO THIS BLOG ! ENJOY YOUR READING AND LEAVE SOME COMMENT FOR SURE ;) THANK YOU FOR DROP BY AT HERE. APPRECIATE IT. ILY <3
i hate you bcause you love me,and i hate you more bcause i love you.
i love you bcause the way you are,i love you more bcause the way you treat me.
i miss you bcause you always say that ' I LOVE YOU UNTIL THE END',i miss you more bcause you always keep saying that 'WORDS'.

everything i did,will always keep's me remain about you..
when times goes by,i will always think and think about you..
when the summer,winter,spring and the autumn comes and go,my love for you will not fade away just like the season will go when the times has come..

in my heart,just only have your name that ive wrote ;) believe me,that ive always myfdm hunn :D
*lmfao

No comments:

Post a Comment