WELCOME TO THIS BLOG ! ENJOY YOUR READING AND LEAVE SOME COMMENT FOR SURE ;) THANK YOU FOR DROP BY AT HERE. APPRECIATE IT. ILY <3

when!

When i close my eyes,i see u in my dreams,
When i open my eyes,i see u in everywhere,
When i start to cry,i see u hold my tear,
When i start to laugh,i see u smiling at me,
When i start to give up,i see u to hold me tide,
When i achieve all my dreams,i see u crying at me..
When all that happens at me,i’ve never see u in everywhere. Never,never. I still need u in my life. What will happen,if i crying,give up,can i go on wit my life without u?and i’ve just notice dat u do all this bcause u want me to learn to be just like that if in dat situation. U want me to be happy without u ryte? What if i can’t do dat? Evert minute,every sec. ,u always in my mind. Everything i do,is always about u,is always connected to u. Is just all about u.

No comments:

Post a Comment